Or use the form below to invite via email:
customize your invite message:
send this invite to my friends:
+ Add more emails
Or use this link to invite your friends elsewhere:
https://community.heimvision.com/entry/register/invite31register

【Comparison】The comparison between Heimvision HM205 and Wyze Cam Pan

edited May 2020 in Heimvision Products

Heimvision and Wyze are brands both good at home security cameras, they have produced lots of products, like Heimvision HMD2, HM241, HM243, which are all pretty familiar to users, and Wyze cam v2, Wyze cam pan are the same.

Their products can be divided into different parts, including the home security cameras, smart doorbell and baby monitors with different products, here we compare the Heimvision HM205 and Wyze Cam Pan.

First of all, it’s the design. There is a big difference between these two cameras' appearances. The Heimvision HM205 is a humanoid camera with a big eye.

While the Wyze camera is a cubic camera with an eye on the front side. The first feeling is, HM 205 is so intimacy while Wyze Cam Pan more rugged.

Second, it’s all about the features.

Both of them support PTZ, motion detection, smart tracking, night vision and some other features, of course, Wyze has a subtle better performance on PTZ and voice assistants, but in fact, their features are almost the same.

Thirdly, Wyze cam pan should be used with the wire, and the HM205 is wireless, from this point of view, HM205 will be more convenient, and Wyze seems like a little old fashioned.

As for me, while the product features are almost the same, I like the one which looks nicer and convenient better, how about you guys?

Comments