X

Here's how you can invite your friends

Or use the form below to invite via email:
customize your invite message:
send this invite to my friends:
+ Add more emails
Or use this link to invite your friends elsewhere:
https://community.heimvision.com/entry/register/invite31register

bestcamera2030: heimvision camera review | 3mp wireless security & HM302 Indoor WiFi Pet Camera

Credit: bestcamera2030.com

Source: https://bestcamera2030.com//heimvision-camera-review/

heimvision camera review : HeimVision 3MP Wireless Security Camera, HM302 Indoor WiFi Pet Camera, PTZ Home HD IP Camera for Baby/Nanny Monitor, night-sight , 2 Way Audio, Motion/Face Dection, Cloud/SD Storage, Works with Alexa

When it comes to leaving your home, nothing helps you feel better than having the best wireless security camera to keep thieves and pets in check. Staying away from your home for more extended periods of time can cause you to go mad if you don’t have a way to check up on it. While you could go the traditional method and ask a friend to keep an eye on your home and check-in, it’s still not as reliable as investing in the best wireless security camera 2020.

The best wireless security camera is either one camera or multiple that are installed within your home to deter criminals from entering. Each best wireless security camera includes a different setup and will have different quality video and audio. Some of the best wireless security cameras can be installed inside or outside the home.

and it just depends on your preferences.

heimvision camera review description

3MP Ultra HD and PTZ Remote Control:

High performance image Sensor 1/2.8″ CMOS Sensor, 2560×1440 resolution. Advanced 110 ° wide-angle glass lens combined with 350 ° horizontal and 100 ° vertical rotation, allowing you to remotely control the safety camera by Panning /Tilting /Zooming 4X on your mobile app to observe your home or loves anytime, anywhere.

Intelligent Detection and Accurate Alarm:

The home IP camera has face detection, sound /motion detection, and intelligent tracking. When sound /motion or face is detected, the WiFi baby camera will automatically take photos and record videos and immediately send a real-time aware of your phone. Integrated AI enhanced face detection module.

greatly reducing false alarms caused by disturbance of other objects, making the effective alarm more accurate.

Clear and Interference-free Night Vision:

The surveillance camera can automatically switch to nighttime vision mode when it’s dark, and truly realizes day and night monitoring. The indoor video camera with advanced IR LED technology and 32 feet night-sight range, which may assist you get high-quality night-sight without light pollution, and may clearly see your baby’s or pet’s every movement without disturbing them.

Friendly Cloud Service & Easy to Setup:

The cloud service of the pet camera uses financial encryption technology and Smart H.264 technology, saving quite 5 times the space for storing than other smart nanny cameras. The baby monitor also supports SD card storage up to 128GB. Scan the QR code to download the “MIPC” App, then follow the steps within the manual to attach with 2.4GHz WiFi (not support 5Gz WiFi) or hook up with coaxial cable reference to router for quickly found out .

heimvision camera review1

One thing i prefer about these cameras is that the clarity of the image when viewed on my phone, from almost anywhere. I even have a few of those indoor cameras that each one use an equivalent MIPC app & all of them work great together. App & camera setup is straightforward once you give the instructions a radical read.

The indoor camera are often placed on a mantle or table as long as an influence outlet is nearby.

heimvision camera review 2

The little camera is really worth the price compare to the other cameras I bought before! The packaging is simple and clean. The design of the camera is both beautiful and modern, which is my favorite style. It has excellent night vision, 3MP high-definition picture quality, and can remotely control the camera to move up, down, left and right 360 °.

so I can easily look around the room anytime, anywhere.

The camera also has a built-in microphone and speaker. Whenever I’m not at home, I can communicate with my family or my beloved cat through the microphone button in the app. Every time I speak loudly through the camera, the cat tries to find me. With this camera, we have added a lot of fun!