Here's how you can invite your friends

Or use the form below to invite via email:
customize your invite message:
send this invite to my friends:
+ Add more emails
Or use this link to invite your friends elsewhere:
https://community.heimvision.com/entry/register/invite31register

HeimLink app not working

So I have brought 3 HM311 cameras on Augest this year, and at first it works perfectly and everything was good. But in the past month, the Heimlink app started to not function intermittently. Like, sometimes when I click into the app to see my live videos it would either stuck on the loading screen or would just jump to disconnect seconds later. Especally right after i click on the notification messages send by the app to view the videos, it would just stuck there and not load. Which kind of defeats the notifications, since i can not even see what the camera is warning me about. I know that it is not a wifi or power issue, because i tested it and my other devices which uses the same wifi and power doesnot have an issue. I think it could be related to the app because it only happens intermittenly, but my app is from the ios app store and its at the latest version(3.1073.54.733) so I don't know what else i can do. I am posting this to see anyone else has the same issue and if you have any solutions to this annoying issue.

Tagged:

Comments